||Guidelines for filling online forms
Application forms can be filled directly online at: www.mohadmissions.com using your SCRATCH CARD NUMBER and PIN CODE.
1. Log onto www.mohadmissions.com
2. On the Programme Selection screen select the type programme you qualify for to apply. The options are
- Basic Programmes (SSCE) - For applicants applying with only SSSCE results
- Basic Programmes (WASSCE) - For applying with only WASSCE results
- Post Basic Programmes - For applicants who are already health workers and would like to further their education.
3. Scratch the card to reveal card no. and PIN
4. Enter card details on login screen to gain access to the Application Form
5. On the registration screen enter details as indicated
NB. Fields marked with asterix (*) are mandatory.
6. Click on Continue to go to confirmation page
7. Check to see if information provided is accurate
8. Click on Confirm if accurate or Edit if there are errors to return and make corrections
8. Click on Printer Icon to print out form
10. Fill and sign the declaration form and endorse it appropriately
11. Post the printout and declaration form via EMS to the school of choice.
NB. Indicate clearly, the programme you applied for at the back of the envelope
12. Please ensure that you keep a copy of the form you send to the school for reference
Please note you must not spend more than 30 minutes on a single page, or you will be automatically logged out.
- Application forms and scratch cards can be obtained at all Health Training Institutions and other designated sales points (Banks, Post Offices)
- Forms should be purchased at GH 60
- Completed Forms must be returned to the school of choice either in person or by courier (Fedex), not later 31st April, 2014.
- Completed application forms can be posted or submitted to the school of choice as follows:
- Use a large sized envelope for postage to the school of choice
- Self-address two quarto size envelopes to enable the college of choice communicate with you.
- The completed application form must be accompanied with the following:
- Photocopies of result slips/certificates
- Two self-addressed quarto size envelopes
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend a selection interview, after which successful candidates will be offered admission.
- Admission is subject to passing a medical examination, thus candidates will be expected to undertake a medical examination at any recognized government hospital.
- All applicants admitted into any Ministry of Health /Mission Institution will be expected to sign a bond with Government of Ghana to serve for a number of years after training. Further information on this can be obtained from the Human Resource for Health Directorate of the Ministry of Health.
- Admission of serving officers (to post basic programmes) is subject to approval from Head of Institution / Agency.
- District Assemblies are encouraged to offer bursaries to candidates into any Health Training Institution. This is aimed at supporting those candidates during training so that they will be deployed to the respective Districts to work after their training.
- The Ministry of Health has developed operational guidelines for District Assembly Support and the guidelines have been disseminated to all District Assemblies.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published:
- on the application website at www.mohadmissions.com
- at candidates school of choice